Requirements for the business plan
MANDATORY CRITERIA OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECT
• Creation of import-substituting, high-tech industries in accordance with the parameters established by legislation for localization projects;
• The volume of exports after the start of production activities - at least 20 percent in the second and at least 30 percent - in the third and subsequent years;
• Creation of new jobs in the amount determined by the administrative councils, including the establishment of a 10 per cent quota for the reception of those in need of employment on the lists provided by the Federation Council of Trade Unions;
• staffing of the staff of the created organization from the number of citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan in an amount not less than 95 percent of the total number of employees involved, providing them with the opportunity to undergo internship and advanced training.
NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR THE REALIZATION OF PROJECTS IN THE TERRITORY OF THE NUKUS FEZ
In accordance with the existing procedure, at the first stage the investor submits to the Directorate of the FEZ Nukus-Farm a completed investment application for the location of production in the territory of the Nukus FEZ, with its annex:
• Information on the state registration of a legal entity (investor) or other document confirming the activity of this investor;
• business plan of the proposed investment project;
• information confirming the existence of the investor's experience in the relevant sphere and / or implementation of similar investment projects (if any). In case of lack of experience in the relevant sphere and / or implementation of similar investment projects, the investor submits to the Directorate information on the technological partners involved in the implementation of the investment project;
• Information on the financial and economic activities of the investor for the last three years.
If at the time of filing an investment application the investor:
• carries out economic activities from 1 to 3 years, the investor submits to the Directorate information on financial and economic activities for the actual time of their activities;
• did not carry out financial and economic activities or performed it for less than a year, the investor submits to the Directorate information on the financial and economic activities of at least one founder of the investor
All documents are submitted by the investor to the Directorate with an attached certified translation into the state or Russian language. The investor is responsible for the accuracy of the information and documents submitted.
REQUIREMENT TO BUSINESS PLAN
In the business plan submitted to the Directorate of FEZ "Nukus", the following basic provisions should be reflected:
• the number of jobs created, indicating the sources of recruitment (local - college graduates, persons sent by the labor exchange, employees of other organizations and the recruitment of specialists from abroad);
• name, specificity and volumes of products planned for release;
• Proposed prices and sales markets for products, indicating the volume of supplies to domestic and foreign markets;
• marketing research of domestic and foreign markets for the planned production;
• availability of raw materials base and guaranteed ability to supply raw materials and materials for the period of the investment project implementation, with separate indication of local and imported materials, components;
• calculations of the level of localization of production and change of heading of the final product code of the commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Republic of Uzbekistan (TN VED code version of 2017) compared with the starting material at a level of one of the first 4 digits;
• logistics and transportation of resources and finished products necessary for production;
• the necessary volumes and parameters of engineering and communications facilities (electricity, natural gas, drinking and technical water, sewerage, motorway) for the implementation of the investment project and the stable operation of production;
• The estimated size of the required site for the rational allocation of production;
• a preliminary layout of the production location with indication of the location of the main production hall, equipment and production line, administrative building, warehouse and other auxiliary premises;
• a description of the production technology (taking into account environmental requirements) with a list of process equipment, manufacturers, suppliers and countries;
• a description of the process equipment intended for use in production, as well as the management system used in the investment project that meets international standards;
• Estimated volumes, type and timing of investment, sources of financing and anticipated collateral in case of borrowing;
• financial and economic calculations and indicators of economic efficiency of the investment project.